T-Shirts and CD’s Available After The Show
July 14, 2015
- Stop 1: John and Nancy at the Lake House (overnight)
- Stop 2: John and Jeanine, their 3 children (Clara, Amelia, and Jack) , and the dog Fordham at the Big Rock in upstate New York for dessert
- Stop 3: Tour of Clark University
- Stop 4: Tour of Wellesley College
- Stop 5: Four nights and three days at the Seamist Manor in Cape Cod with Ed, Joan, Kevin, Evan, Lily and Chance. (We were joined on this part of the tour by Nora, JP, Charlotte, Peter, Alexis, Molly, and Jacey. Also Luke the puppy.)
- Stop 6: A brief visit at my Aunt Patty’s house in Warwick, PA with Aunt Patty, Uncle Jim, Aunt Peggy, Uncle Pete, Jamie, Patty (Pete’s daughter), Clark, and Kyle.
- Stop 7: Four nights and three days at the rental house in the Pocono mountains with my Mom and Dad, Laura, and Liam.
- Stop 7b: A half day visit at the rental house from Melanie’s godfather Norm and his two children, Sam and Alex.
- Sarah’s Solo Tour: Sarah will be traveling with my parents to Raleigh, NC and then on to SharedWorlds
- Stop 8: Three nights and two days at the Casa De Coleman in Chicago with Rob, Tracey, Melinda and Gretchen. Also Sampson the Golden Retriever. (And we picked up Gabi for a visit to Minnesota)
- Encore Stop: In August Sarah and I will be staying overnight with Jim and Steve in California the night before we go to Japan. We’ll also be having breakfast with Sarah’s godfather, Gary, on the day we leave.
Did I miss anyone?