What to Blog
I did some quick math today and there are sixteen weeks left in the Mike/Mitch project. Which means that I only have to come up with 16 more weekly themes. Stated another way this means I have to come up with sixteen more weekly themes for the blog. I do have some ideas and at the moment I have everything planned out all the way to the end of next week.
The other ideas I’ve come up with still need some fleshing out, but here is what you can possibly look forward to over the next couple of months.
- Video Week: Because what has really been missing from the blog is my smiling face and stilted delivery of bad jokes.
- Restaurant Week: A week of eating out every night and writing reviews. Melanie seems very fond of this idea.
- Star Trek Week: Not really sure what this would involve, but it could be geekily awesome.
- Bacon Week: I can’t believe I haven’t done this one yet.
- Zombie Week: Damn Good BRAINS!!!
- Thing 1 and Thing 2 Week: This idea relies on being picked by Ironic Mom to Host Thing 1 and Thing 2 here in the Twin Cities. I think she’s already picked her destinations, but a blogger can dream, right? I think they would really enjoy dining in Hell.
- Humphrey Bogart Week: Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful blog.
- Mickey Week: Who’s the leader of the blog that’s made for you and me?
- Donation Week: I’m going to spend as little as I can on groceries that week and then give the rest to a charity. Probably the one that has had a badge on my blog for several weeks now.
- Cookbook week: Every Day a different Cookbook
- Julia & Julia Week : A return to my roots.
- Around the World in 7 Days: Visit 7 culinary countries in one week.
Damn Good Get Well Wish of the Day: Kira’s Uncle (possibly the nicest person I know) is in the hospital recovering from a “procedure”. Sounds like everything is going fine, but I want to wish him a speedy recovery. Get Well Soon.