Six Random Things
February 14, 2011
It’s cub scout night so I am going to keep it simple. Six things that happened today.
- Growing up my dad always made candy appear on the breakfast table on Valentine’s day. I carry on this tradition.
- We had hot Panini sandwiches today for lunch. My favorite meal so far at the new job.
- I learned that Smallville is coming to an end. I probably haven’t watched an episode in years. I always wanted to like that show more, but I couldn’t get past the Dawson’s Creek aspect.
- I was exposed to some serious uses of SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services). I’ve dabbled with it before, but they actually use it at the new company.
- Kira made me a cup of coffee this morning and I used the last of the Crème Anglais to flavor it.
- Sarah makes